————————-Terms & Conditions —————–
- The name of the Company is SJV Creative Entertainments Limited T/A 3 One Entertainments. Company Registration Number 579727.
- The sale of tickets is subject to availability. Your order is an offer to purchase from 3 ONE ENTERTAINMENTS and we retain the discretion to refuse your order. If we accept your order, we will display a confirmation page on your screen at the end of the ordering process, and at this point there will be a contract between you and 3 ONE ENTERTAINMENTS. We will also send to you an e-mail confirmation of your completed order, for your information. We recommend that you print out a copy of the confirmation page and/or confirmation e-mail for your records
- The price of a ticket shall be as displayed on the Website during the booking process.
- If student discount is offered, you can utilize the offer. If you utilize student offer online, you must bring your proof of student identity to the cinema when you collect your tickets. Failure to produce student card may result in refusing the admission to cinema or Adult price will be charged upon your interest, in case of refusal your admission to cinema, your amount will be refunded within 3-5 working days.
- Our ticket prices include Vat. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- All films carry an age restriction 12a, 15, or 18 even if a ticket has been purchased online, the customer may be requested Photo Identification, such as a passport, driving license, Garda Age Card or official student card. If the customer cannot provide ID when requested, the customer will not be admitted to the screen. The final decision on this matter rests with the Manager on Duty. All Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian over the age of 18
- Upon request, the customer must produce the Credit or Debit card that they used to book or the customers booking reference to collect their tickets.
———————–Refunds & Cancellation Policy—————–
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets as we are under no obligation to rectify mistakes after a contract has been formed. Unless otherwise expressly stated elsewhere on the Website, tickets cannot be swapped, exchanged or refunded under any circumstances. The cancellation rights contained in the European Union do not apply to the sale of tickets. If there is a show/event cancellation, the amount will be refunded within 3-5 working days.
- If physical ticket is provided for any show/event, email copy cannot be accepted for your entry. Loss of physical tickets we will not be liable for refunds, neither venue will accommodate
- If you fail to attend a performance for whatever reason, you will not be entitled to get a refund.